Friday, November 15, 2013

Is it too late too apologize? [World of Warcraft SECRET]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoSSX7VJYOU
Is it too late too apologize? [World of Warcraft SECRET]
My results using Zygor guides

It took me 6 days and 17 hours to get my level 1 Mage to 80 with Zygor guides, even though I spent some of time messing around. But to get to level 80 under 7 days is still impressive don't you agree?

In this part of my Zygor guides review I'm going to cover some of the features I liked in this WoW guide. After that I'll go though the stuff I didn't like.

Zygor guides - Pros

Easy to Use: The guide takes a player step-by-step to level 85. I was never confused where I needed to go next or what I should do. Everything was said in the information window, and with the Zygors Detection System, I always knew exactly how to get where I needed to go.

Covers all classes: The guide covers all classes, and you can choose between the Alliance or the Horde, or get both. You can simply level up a lot of characters and decide what class or game style is your favorite.

Friendly to beginners: Zygor guides tells you where to add your talent points, and can assign them automatically with a click of a mouse. This is useful for people who don't want to search through WoW sites or message boards just to find the best build for their class.

User Interface: The user interface is very user friendly, no matter what mode you use it is absolutely gorgeous. It's provides all the information you need, is very clean, and takes up little screen space. It doesn't slow the game down. I didn't notice any difference in my frame rate with Zygor guides installed, versus how fast the game ran with no add-ons at all.

Compliant with Blizzard policies: The guide is 100 % compliant with Blizzard's Terms of Service. While the guide is very useful it won't get you banned.

Installation: Installation is incredibly easy. With just a few clicks of mouse you can have your in-game guide installed. It is simple even if you have never installed any addon before. If you do have other add-ons installed, Zygor still works perfectly fine.

Zygor guides - Cons

Tough fights: some of the time I had to go through the tough fight. I had to fight with a mob that was couple of levels higher than me. For me it wasn't a problem, but it may be for some of newbies.

Detection system: I had problems from time to time with the detection system. The arrow was sometimes distracting. I would prefer it to disappear once I get the intended location for the current step of the quest, and reappear when it's time for the next step.

Final words on Zygor guides

If you are starting out, the Zygor's leveling guide is absolutely perfect for you. You basically can't go wrong with it, and it will keep you away from mistakes that most newbies do. It will help you to choose where to spend your talent points.


Easy to Use: The guide takes a player step-by-step to level 85. I didn't notice any difference in my frame rate with Zygor guides installed, versus how fast the game ran with no add-ons at all.

With just a few clicks of mouse you can have your in-game guide installed. If you do have other add-ons installed, Zygor still works perfectly fine.

If you are starting out, the Zygor's leveling guide is absolutely perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment